- 1.Execution of Mechanical Piping works at site in accordance with site requirements and instructions received from Foreman, Supervisors and Engineers
- 2. Execution of Mechanical Piping / structural works as per the drawings, site instruction and completing the daily target in specified time frame
- 3.Avoiding wastages in both man-hours and materials.
- Keeping in line with safety norms to avoid harm to human life & damage to executed works, equipments, property etc
- Qualification and Experience
- 1. Should have a Technical / Trade Certificate issued from an recognized institute / university / school (Embassy attestation is preferred)
- 2.Should have a minimum functional experience of 5-7 years (Gulf Experience preferred) in Building services such as Chilled water / Fire Fighting / Fuel systems
- 3. Good Communication Skills (English).
- Area of Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- 1.Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials used in HVAC / Fire Fighting Systems
- 2. Familiar in reading the System drawings, prepare lay outs at site, marking of supports, fabrication of fittings, supports, Pipe fabrications etc to install the pipes as per the drawing (Pipe sizes up to 50mm threaded and for HVAC up to 400mm welded, for FIRE FIGHTING up to 200mm is Grooved)
- 3.Experience in installation of HVAC / Fire fighting system equipments, valve packages, pipe connection etc
- 4. Experience in preparation hydro test for installed piping net works
- 5.Experience in testing and balancing of HVAC water system will be added advantage
- Basic knowledge of electrical work for connecting power for Power tools like drilling machine, welding machine, grinding machine etc and arranging temporary lighting for smooth execution of job will be added advantage
APPLY for this job
Are you an employer??? Post your jobs at AARIMA Jobs.