- Lead in the inspection and monitoring of the Project site activities for compliance to the Quality Assurance / Quality Control standards including the provision of corrective and preventive action in order to ensure the consistent provision of quality and efficient service during all project activities
- A Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Civil / Electrical).
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control.
- With QA / QC standards certification from an international governing body.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good Communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Analytical and have strong leadership and presentation skills
APPLY for this job
Are you employer??? Post your jobs at AARIMA Jobs for FREE.