TO ASSIST THE CAMP BOSS ON THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS:
- -Responsible in the direct day to day supervision of the camp workers.
- - Responsible in assigning specific daily function / works of the camp workers with the approval of the Camp Boss.
- -Facilitate / supervise compliance of all documentary requirements of main office and other offices of the company.
- - Prepares routinary camp reports to be signed by the Camp Boss prior to submission appropriate offices of the company.
- -Facilitate maintenance of proper hygiene and sanitation of the camp.
- - Prepare probable recommendation to the Camp Boss on areas in the camp that needs improvement and immediate action.
- -Responsible for accommodation of the new arriving workers in the camp that needs improvement and immediate action.
- - Facilitate periodic conduct of materials inventory, workers inventory and camp property inside the camp as may be directed by the camp boss.
- -Conduct monitoring and prepare report to the Camp Boss pertinent to fresh water supply and extraction of sewage water from the camp.
- - Assist in the supervision of the camp security guards in gathering information relative to the existence of prohibited activities inside the camp such as manufacturing and selling of alcoholic substance and the likes, gambling, groupism and cooking inside cabins.
- ASSUMES IN ACTING CAPACITY THE FUNCTIONS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ATTACHED TO THE POSITION OF THE CAMP BOSS IN CASE THE CAMP BOSS ON OFFICIAL LEAVE OR OFFICE TRAVEL.
- PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS AS MAY BE DIRECTED BY THE CAMP BOSS OR OTHER COMPETENT AUTHORITY OF THE COMPANY
- 1.University Degree.
- 2. Minimum 5 years experience as Assistant Camp Boss in one or more large companies.
- 3.Good knowledge of computer applications including Word and Excel.
APPLY for this job
Are you an employer or consultant??? Post your jobs at AARIMA Jobs.