- Inspect and monitor all project activities of the project sites in order to provide an independent analysis / report for managements reference while taking a more directly control in providing the required materials to the project site in order to facilitate the completion of the Project activities.
- A Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Civil or Industrial).
- Minimum 5 years experience in Material / Project Planning with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- With experience in Project Management.
- Excellent Communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Analytical and have a good Attention to Details.
- Strong Planning and Negotiation skills.
APPLY for this job
Are you an employer??? Post your jobs at AARIMA Jobs.