- 1.Fabrication and Execution of HVAC Ducting works at site in accordance with site requirements and instructions received from Foreman, Supervisors and Engineers
- 2. Execution of Sheet metal works as per the drawings, site instruction and completing the daily target in specified time frame
- 3.Avoiding wastages in both man-hours and materials.
- Keeping in line with safety norms to avoid harm to human life & damage to executed works, equipments, property etc
- Qualification and Experience
- 1. Should have a Technical / Trade Certificate issued from an recognized institute / university / school (Embassy attestation is preferred)
- 2.Should have a minimum functional experience of 5-7 years (Gulf Experience preferred) in HVAC Ducting works
- 3. Good Communication Skills (English).
- Area of Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- 1.Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials used in HVAC Ducting / Cladding works
- Familiar in reading the Ducting drawings, prepare lay outs at site, marking of supports, fabrication of ducts and fittings, Equipment connections etc to install the Ducting works as per the drawing
- 2. Experience in installation various types duct works such as of GI, Pre insulated, MS, Aluminum etc
- 3.Experience in installation of Dampers, AHU s, FCUs, Fans etc and its duct connections
- 4. Experience in testing and balancing of HVAC Air system will be added advantage
- Basic knowledge of electrical work for connecting power for Power tools like drilling machine, grinding machine etc and arranging temporary lighting for smooth execution of job will be added advantage
APPLY for this Job
Are you an employer or recruiter??? Post your jobs at AARIMA Jobs.