|Industry Type||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
|Functional Area||Accounts / Tax / CS / Audit|
|Location of Job||Dubai - United Arab Emirates|
|Other Benefits||As per Industry Standard|
|Job Description||1. Prepare profit and loss statements, monthly closing and cost accounting reports.|
2. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
3. Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
4. Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, and grants.
5. Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
6. Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
7. Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
8. Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
9. Resolve accounting discrepancies.
10. Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
11. Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
12. Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Desired Candidate's Profile
|Profile||1) Previous work experience from Audit firm is a MUST.|
2) Thorough knowledge of current accounting techniques.
3) Familiarity with IFRS, Tally, MS Office, etc.
4) Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements.
5) Should be flexible to work under pressure.
6) Good knowledge in UAE Labour Laws.
7) Very Good Communication, Presentation & Interpersonal Skills.
8) Driving Licence with car will be an added advantage.
|Experience||2 - 6 years|
|Education||Basic - Bachelor of Commerce ( Commerce )|
|Name/Designation||Divya Pandey - Manager|
APPLY for this job
Are you an employer or recruiter??? You may post your jobs at AARIMA Jobs.