Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager in Georgia. The Allstate Regional Sales Manager position will be responsible for recruiting new producers, sales production from Workplace and Individual products, achieving premium growth objectives and servicing and conservation of insurance in force. Meet or exceed assigned productions plan. Provide leadership and development to all regional personnel and conduct performance evaluations of staff. Recruit, train, motivate and develop producers throughout the region. Contribute to effective relationships between the producers and AWD Home Office departments. This position will work with Allstate's Exclusive Agents and the Allstate Sales Leadership Team.
Because of growing opportunities to place voluntary life, health and disability insurance products through workplace marketing, Allstate Workplace Division is expanding its Field Sales Management team. Qualified candidates are insurance professionals who know the workplace market and have knowledge of the captive agency market.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have previous work experience in sales and an understanding of products in either one of the following areas:
- Worksite Benefits
- Voluntary Benefits
- Supplementary Benefits
- Employee Benefits
- Group Products
- Must have an advanced knowledge of group insurance products and workplace marketing experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in recruitment and management of insurance sales force.
- Active Kentucky resident Life and Health insurance license is required.
- Above average sales, communication and relationship building skills.
- Looking for candidates with IRSC 125 experience and knowledge.
- Proven success in exceeding new business sales.
- An ability to grow and manage a region.
- Microsoft office proficiency. Professional designations such as CLU and ChFC are desirable.
- A college degree is preferred.
- Travel is required.
We offer extensive benefits, including medical, vision, dental, profit-sharing, pension, group life, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, flexible spending account, adoption reimbursement, and group legal care.