Monday, 14 November 2011
L&T INFOTECH (www.Lntinfotech.com)
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd (L&T Infotech), one of the fastest growing IT Services companies, is ranked by NASSCOM as 8th largest Indian software & services exporter from India and is amongst NASSCOM’s Top 20 IT-BPO Employers in India (FY2009-10). It is also ranked 7th in DATAQUEST-IDC top 20 IT Best Employers Survey 2010. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro, a US$ 9.8 billion engineering, manufacturing & financial services organization with global operations, L&T Infotech is differentiated by its unique Business-to-IT Connect, which is a result of its rich corporate heritage.
We offer comprehensive, end-to-end software solutions and services in the following industry verticals: Banking & Financial Services; Insurance; Energy & Petrochemicals; Manufacturing (Consumer Packaged Goods/Retail, High-tech, Industrial Products, Automotive), and Product Engineering Services (Telecom). Our new emerging verticals include Media & Entertainment and Life sciences & Healthcare. We also deliver business solutions to our clients in the following horizontals/Service Lines: SAP, Oracle, Infrastructure Management Services, Testing, Consulting and Business Process Services. Our other service offerings are: Business Analytics, Legacy Modernization, Applications Outsourcing, Architecture Consulting, Enterprise Integration, Service Oriented Architecture, Systems Integration and PLM.
(Experienced) Walk-In : JAVA, J2EE Professionals @ Chennai
Job Position : JAVA, J2EE Professional
Job Designation : Software Engineer
Job Category : IT / Software
Interview Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Desired Qualification : BE / B.TECH / ME / M.TECH / MCA
Desired Experience : 3 to 5 Years (Mandatory)
Mandatory Skills : JAVA, J2EE, Oracle SQL, PL SQL
Desired Skills :
• Good Analytical and trouble shooting skills
• Fast learner with good communication skills
• Client interaction.
• Solid understanding of OOPS concept and J2EE design patterns.
• Exposure to all phases of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
• Preference will be given to the candidates who can join with us quickly.
Job Description :
• 3 - 5 Years of total IT experience with minimum 2 years of experience in the design, development, testing, troubleshooting and implementation of applications using Java, J2EE, XML, App Server and any other related technologies
• Good Experience in designing and implementing solutions using any of the available frameworks (Struts / Spring)
• Strong knowledge on databases (Oracle SQL, PLSQL)
• 1 to 2 years of experience in Product development
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Pricing domain is preferred
• Develop technical and functional specifications documents as per the requirements
• Should be able to understand the client application and processes and deliver products that meet customer quality standards
• Proactive in finding ways to optimize application performance using performance tuning techniques
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• Photo ID Proof
• Latest Pay Slips
• Passport Size Photograph
Walk-In Date : On 5th November 2011 : 9 AM to 11 AM
Walk-In Venue :
L&T Infotech Park,
Mount Poonamallee Road,
Contact Person : Revathi Ramesh