Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of implementing oracle applications projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties:
• Consults with management and reviews project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
• Develops project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
• Formulates and defines technical scope and objectives of project.
• Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
• Coordinates recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
• Coordinates recruitment or assignment of project personnel including assignment of duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
• Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
• Establishes standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
• Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules and plans as required.
• Prepares project status reports and keeps management informed of project status and related issues.
• Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
• Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original specifications.
• Develops business processes that ensure developed application meets all project requirements.
• Develops and maintains technical and project documentation.
• Develops quality assurance test plans and directs quality assurance testing.
Skills• 7-10 years experience in similar position.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
• Excellent communication skills (oral & written).
• English written and speaking.
Company ProfileAbdul Ali Al-Ajmi Co. , has been conducting a successful operation during the last 21 years . Over and above securing and successfully executing different projects in support of Saudi Aramco, Ministry of Transportation, Saudi Coast Guard and other local business entities, Abdul Ali Al-Ajmi Co. is known for its specialization in the field of Road Construction and Maintenance which includes Mass Earth Moving, Site Preparation and Land Development which also includes the Underground Facilities. This is beside other activities that we are involved with such as Transportation and Construction.
Abdul Ali Al-Ajmi Co., has been recognized to be one of the major company’s road constructions in the Eastern Province and other parts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, maintenance projects for different government departments, ministries and the private sector this is in addition to the bridge constructions, the company is known to be one of the major supplier of Land service throughout the Kingdom in supporting its commitment and fulfilling its responsibilities towards its clients
Abdul Ali Al-Ajmi Co. owns several Asphalt batching plants, Crusher plants and Cement Batching plant with fully organized distributing centres.
Other major clients with whom Abdul Ali Al-Ajmi Co. is active in supporting their construction activities are Aramco Gulf Operation co. ltd.,Al-Khafji joint Operation, SCECO,Royal Commission and Government controlled industrial corporations and other non-government industrial entities,