Life Insurance Corporation of India
Marketing / Bancassurance & Alternate Channels Department,
Southern Zonal Office, Chennai - 600002
Last Date - November 18, 2011
Financial Services Executives - 110 Posts (Gen-71, SC-12, ST-26, OBC-01)
Qualification - Application shall possess the Bachelor's Degree of a University in India established under a statute.
Age - 21 to 35 years
Selection will be made on the basis of a written test if necessary, followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the written test. Written Test will be of Objective Type covering Test of
Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. The date and venue of the written test, if to be
conducted, will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
3. The selected candidates may be allotted anywhere during the period of engagement based on business
4. The selected candidate will have to undergo Theoretical Training, pass an examination conducted by the
IRDA and obtain a license to procure Life Insurance Business. After procuring the license, if the candidate
is found suitable for selection in accordance with the scheme, may be engaged as a Financial Services
Executive on Contract basis subject to conditions framed by the Corporation.
5. A Financial Services Executive will be paid a fixed amount every month and incentives based on the
6. It is clarified that selection as a Financial Services Executive does not confer any right on the candidate
to be appointed as a Permanent employee in the Corporation.
7. Interview: Candidates successful in the written test (if conducted) or eligible candidates will be called
for an Interview. The Corporation reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for
written test and/or interview commensurate with number of Financial Services Executives to be engaged
and the decision of the Corporation in this regard shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in
this regard. Selected candidates will be engaged as Financial Services Executives.
For more details, please CLICK here.